- Market order execution
- Unlimited number of charts
- Signals about system and trade events
- Extended set of time frames
- 6 types of pending orders
- Deep history of quotes and charts
- Built-in economic calendar
All basic functions of MetaTrader are now in a browser!
Trade on any device fast and safely.Go to the platform
To conduct successful operations in the foreign exchange market, one needs to constantly monitor quotes and world economic news. Many programs have been developed to ease that kind of work and allow traders to increase their income. But not every Forex trading platform is convenient in terms of making transactions and other actions, therefore, one needs to choose it carefully.
Choosing the best program
Applications that provide the ability to receive income from the purchase and subsequent sale of currency can be installed on a smartphone or computer. It is important that a Forex trading terminal had such characteristics:
- easy to understand control tools;
- ability to adjust the system to your strategy of work;
- security and speed that does not allow transactions to be late;
- availability of analytical tools;
- review of quotes and economic events.
These are the basic properties that the best Forex trading platform should have so that even a beginner does not have problems using it. Working with a reliable terminal implies constant technical support and the ability to see the deals of experienced traders.
MT4 and MT5 are popular terminals
MetaTrader 5 differs from its predecessor MT4 in a large number of timeframes, an economic calendar, and six types of pending orders. But the earlier platform is still used by a huge number of traders. MT4 software does not limit the user in the number of charts and signals the occurrence of key events.
These Forex terminals combine a user-friendly interface that is quickly customizable. There is access to stock markets and futures.